Why do I need to worry about rain gutters?
- Erosion can damage expensive plants and landscaping.
- Erosion can, over time, undermine your home’s foundation, patio or driveway.
- Helps prevent basement flooding.
- Helps protect your doors and windows from rotting.
Most builders do not include rain gutters with a newly built home.If they do include rain gutters they may only do a few on the home to cover enterances. To protect you home from water problems, the whole house should be guttered. The homeowner can be quite surprised with the first rain or ice buildup of the season.
- The only maintenance required is occasional cleaning if any thing gets in the gutters to keep water flow running correctly.
- Gutter screens or covers can be installed in treed areas to prevent gutters from clogging.